



Hello everyone well lets see Jan. I started school back up after christmas break, seth went back to work and life startes again. It was nice to have the hollidays but it is always nice to not have so much going on. School is really boring but what is nice is I am finally seeing rhe end of the road yeah! I only have eight more classes after this semester. I feel dumb most of you smartys have already finished, but I am just glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I go to class three days out of the week my hardest class is saturday morning just because I never want to get up and go on a saturday. We went up to saldier hollow this month it is a family tradition. we had so much fun the weather was nice. I am ready for summer though either that or a cruise because the gloomy days are starting to get to me. that is about all that is going on with us I am excited to here a little about Vals baby! congratulations
No comments:
Post a Comment