Hey girls!
No new pictures for me this past month! January has really flown by for me! I can't believe that it is already February. Well, the big news for me this month, which I'm sure you all know about already, is that I got offered a full-time teaching job next year! It will be so nice being at one school and having the money and benefits of working full time. And it's all dance too! I'm scared to death to start out this dance company, but I think it will be a great challenge for me and lots of fun. The School Districts are getting hit really hard right now with budget cuts so I was happy to be offered something full time. I feel bad though because one school I work at isn't even going to hire a new dance teacher! They are just dropping their dance program at the end of the year. At the other school I teach at, they are hiring their health intern to teach dance, so she'll have to take dance classes over the summer just to prepare for it. I feel bad that my schools are suffering because I'm leaving, but I have to do what is best for Mike and me.
Well Mike is actually having knee surgery this Thursday! He tore his ACL playing basketball a while back and is now finally getting the surgery. We're obviously a little nervous but hope that everything will go well!
I hope you're all doing great!
Love,
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment