

Hey girls!
Life is good for the Griffith fam! Tommy is 3 months old now and he's growing so fast! Last weekend my brother Mike and his family came up from Arizona so it was the first time the 4 new grandkids all got to be together and it was so fun! Tommy is almost as big as the 6 month old grandkids, ha ha!
Between Tommy and Relief society I am keeping so busy that I quit my job. I feel totally guilty but when Tommy doesnt take naps I have no time to work and the stress isnt worth the tiny paychecks. So my last day will be Feb 16th, i'm so relieved to have that off my shoulders.(Everyone take my NBS e-mail address out of your contact list, use jorgensonmelanie@yahoo.com instead).
Matt is so excited to graduate in April he can hardly stand it. That is also when his parents get home from their mission so he's double excited!! We took a trip to California with Tommy to go to Matt's grandma's funeral. Traveling with him wasnt to bad, he was just sooo tired by the end that it took him like 4 days to recover!
Other then that we're about the same, I hope you're all doing well. Happy birthday to Jen & Mel Mo Mo!!! :)
Mel Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment