
Hey girlies...
Well, this month was long...but great! Jimmy had graduation this month...it was kind of anti-climatic since he actually graduated in the summer. But, he was able to walk this month and it was really nice to see him be able to do that. Ah, closure! We had a great Christmas Season. We were able to go to the Christmas Concert at the Conference Center with my family and it was so neat! I love good Christmas music--it totally puts me in the "spirit". We had fun at the friend christmas party--thanks again Ash for pulling that all together. On Christmas Eve we went up to Logan to be with Jimmy's family. We had dinner, made gingerbread houses, read scriptures, sang songs, opened presents...it was lots of fun! On Christmas morning our nephew, Ashton came down and woke us up at like six. "Santa came! Let's open presents!" So, we started to open presents and then poor Ashton threw up like three times. So, we drove back down to Sandy that afternoon and Jimmy ended up spending the rest of the night lying on the couch and puking. So, he must have gotten whatever it was that Ashton had. I didn't get sick--I'm attributing that to my "teacher immunity". I'm around sickness all the time, so I think I am slowly building up an immunity to all the gross germs out there! New Years Eve was fun we went up to Logan and stayed in a cabin up there. We didn't get to bed until like 4 in the morning--so going back to work on Wed. was brutal. But, I started teaching again on Wed. and it was actually nice to be back to work. I had so many projects I planned on getting finished over my break--and did I do any of them? No! I was so lazy...I like working because then I actually get things done. I'm so much more productive when I'm busy. Well, hope everyone is doing great. Happy New Year! Love, Jen P.S. Hope you like the pic of "small lips" (good times)

No comments:
Post a Comment