


Hola chicas bonitas!
Holy crap. Life is nuts and I’m never having kids. My Koreans got here late Christmas eve during the crazy snow storm so I’m glad they got to see some snow. J One of them threw up a few times on the plane ride over and she was soooo sick for like the next few days and she refused to eat or drink. I was freaking out so I got to spend my 2 year wedding anniversary in the insta-care with a girl I couldn’t talk to… ya it was awesome. But now she’s better and things are getting more organized with them and I’m actually having fun. They go to English lessons all day so I’m still working and going to school as well as Matt. The house is crowded but its ok because they’re used to it. I just can’t believe how little time I have because they literally take every bit of my attention every minute of the day! We have done fun stuff like sledding, four-wheeling, going to Moroni, movies and we’ll do a TON more to make this experience worth it for them. The kids also got to see their first American Christmas and that was so adorable to see how excited they were! Anyways I love you all and hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Mel Jo
p.s. attached is a picture of each kid. Gwak Da Yung, Gwak Sug Yung (the sick one) and Gwak Chun Yung (the boy).
Holy crap. Life is nuts and I’m never having kids. My Koreans got here late Christmas eve during the crazy snow storm so I’m glad they got to see some snow. J One of them threw up a few times on the plane ride over and she was soooo sick for like the next few days and she refused to eat or drink. I was freaking out so I got to spend my 2 year wedding anniversary in the insta-care with a girl I couldn’t talk to… ya it was awesome. But now she’s better and things are getting more organized with them and I’m actually having fun. They go to English lessons all day so I’m still working and going to school as well as Matt. The house is crowded but its ok because they’re used to it. I just can’t believe how little time I have because they literally take every bit of my attention every minute of the day! We have done fun stuff like sledding, four-wheeling, going to Moroni, movies and we’ll do a TON more to make this experience worth it for them. The kids also got to see their first American Christmas and that was so adorable to see how excited they were! Anyways I love you all and hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Mel Jo
p.s. attached is a picture of each kid. Gwak Da Yung, Gwak Sug Yung (the sick one) and Gwak Chun Yung (the boy).
No comments:
Post a Comment