Sunday, January 6, 2008
Melanie Grace
Well, right now I am in Idaho spending time with Mike's family and we're having a blast! I wish that I could write this a little later because I left my camera at home that has all of our Christmas pictures on it, so I will have to wait a little longer to send a picture. But our Christmas holiday has been great so far! The craziest semester at BYU finally ended and I can't be happier it's over. I was taking 20 credits, plus working and choreographing for my senior project. It was a semester I will always remember, but am so glad to be done! I will finally be doing my student teaching in dance next semester at Willow Creek Middle School in Lehi and I'm really excited! The school is amazing and they have such a nice dance studio! It will be a tough semester, but I'm that much closer to being completely done with school. Mike graduated this past semester but is taking one class during winter semester that is required for some graduate schools, and I will walk the line in April while officially graduating in August. I'm almost there!!! Christmas has been fun. We spent the morning together and gave each other stocking gifts since our big gift this year is a new car. We still having found anything, but hopefully we'll be able to find one before school starts up again. Then we headed to my mom's and did presents and lunch there. Then to my dad's later that night for more presents and games. Tonight in Idaho we're having another Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow. It's fun having two families, cuz that means two Christmases! Anyway, sorry it's kinda long. I hope you are all doing well! It was fun to see most of you at Ashley's house a little bit ago. I wish we could see all of you more often! I hope you all have a Happy New year! Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment