Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mel Grace

Just a quick update...Finals for winter semester are over!! Yay! I'm so glad to be done with those classes. No more statistics! Spring semester just started and I am only taking one class, so it shouldn't be too bad. I just decided to take up a Health Science minor. I thought it would really help me get hired in the schools if I had something else besides Dance Education. It will require a lot more out of me in the fall and other semesters, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I also just started working full time at a place called Convergys in Orem. I will be doing customer care for Cingular Wireless this summer until I leave to go on tour in July. It's a great paying full time job, and Mike works there already so I will get to see him more now. Ane since we only have one car, it seemed like a good option for a summer job :) I am also still teaching aerobic dance this spring, which is way fun. I only have 11 girls in my class, but it will still give me the chance to work out and get paid for it! Other than that, life is good! Mike and I just got back from a camping/boating trip to Lake Mead and it was way fun. I got a really nice tan :) I'll just have to work on keeping it this summer since it looks like I am going to be inside a lot. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading all of your updates! I hope you are all doing well.Melanie Grace

No comments: