Hey girls!
So sorry that I missed writing last month but I have officially stated that April of 2007 was the craziest and most hectic/stressful month of my life. Therefore… I’m glad it’s over. J Life is good though, I had a ton of cookie lee parties which was great because I had lots of fun and I got some more money in my pocket. I love having Mel in it with me, it just makes it all that much more fun.
Matt and I have been going through quite the struggle with our condo. I don’t know where I left off with you guys but we have now had our bathroom flooded THREE times by the upstairs neighbors. They were all caused by their own stupidity and so it makes it that much more difficult to be forgiving. So our bathroom is almost fixed and now we’re remodeling all the rest of our place. New floors, new paint and all that jazz. Those of you who have seen my house before are not going to believe the change once it’s all done. It’s a lot of fun but also stressful and chaotic. I recommend just hiring people to do it for any of you who are thinking about remodeling. J
My “activity day’s” calling is going well, we just had our Daddy Daughter date the other night and it was hilariously fun. It was at Murray park and it was a Hawaiian theme so we had music playing and every time Bob Marley would come on these drunk/high/crazy guys would come into our party and start dancing and chanting and stuff, it was nuts! Anyways, I love you all and hope everyone is doing great. CONGRATS TO BRIANNA!!! I’m so excited for you and I still need to meet this wonderful font boy! CONGRATS TO ERIKA!!! I’m so jealous that you’re graduating, great job!!! CONGRATS TO CHRISTIE!!! I need to see your new house! Love you all,
Mel Jo Griffith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment