Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ashley Battles

Hello my favorite girls!Well life has been crazy lately, but soooo GREAT!! i just finished up finals this week, so I will be taking the summer off to just work and play! I'm staying here in Logan for the summer so that shouls be fun! But I will miss being close to you SLC girls! I only have a year left of school so that will be nice, and it shouldn't be too hard!I am still dating Tyler. i know I have told some of you about him...HE IS AMAZING and I have neverr been so happy!! We've been dating for a little over 2 months and it just keeps getting better and better...I'm thinking "something" might happen in the near future...but we shall see :) I want you all to meet him! We'll have to do a friend BBQ and fire at my house this summer...probably in June if that is ok with everyone!Work is great...just continuing to get busier! I actually got in trouble this past week for working too much, so now i am being punished! :) I will admit I did get a bit overloaded with work and school and other things, and became a little stressed, but it is all good now!The fam is all good...still never in town! Eric and Tam moved to San Diego for the summer so that is fun for them. I traded my motorcycle in for one that is bigger and faster, and pretty much the hottest bike ever , so that has been fun! We are going on our annual Memorial Weekend Trip at the end of the month with Jerrod Phillip's family so that will be way fun! I'm also leaving this weekend to go backpacking with some friends...and Tyler :)... to Havasupie Falls!! I'm so excited for a vacation! THere are 20 people going so it should keep things interesting! :)Well I hope everyone (and their spouses and children...so crazy!..) are doing well! I miss you all and love you so much! Congrats to you girls that are graduating and graduated this past year! What an accomplishment and good luck with your future plans! Love you lots! Ash

No comments: