Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shayla Egan

Hello Everyone well December was a very fun and eventfull month for me
and seth. I quit my job right before christmas, that was definatly a huge
surprise, but it was so fun not to have a job during new years and
christmas. Me and Seth were able to go to his cabin a few times and his
friends cabin. We went snowmobilling it was a blast. Also if any of you
havn't heard Seth and I announced on Christmas eve that we are having a
baby. I am due August 14. right now I believe i am a little further than ten
weeks along. We are so excited to have this cute baby in our family, to bad
it takes so long for them to arrive to you. oh yeah I got a new job I am now
working at Elementz Salon my sister and Jessica lund also works there doing
hair. So I will be the receptionist it will be a perfect job. It was good to
see a lot of you over the holliday season. love ya shay and seth egan.

No comments: