Hey girlies!
Well, this is the second time I've written this blog. The website suddenly
went down, as if the "Sorry for the inconvenience" along with sending an
error report really does any repair for the damage done. A whole 10 minutes
of my day was spent writing the last blog, and I just don't have the time to
write it again! Oh wait, yes I do!
So, an update on life. Well December was a fabulous month. Jared and I
shared our first Christmas together which was so fun! While we were opening
presents, I'd open one and then Jared would open one and then we'd open one
for Emilie. Well, we forgot to open one of Emilie's one time and boy did she
let me know it! I got a good kick in the ribs! It was so funny!
Christmas was wonderful! New Year's was fun! As you all know, a bunch of us
got together at our house and it was so much fun! It was supposed to be an
ugly sweater party, but somehow Jared and I were the only ones to dress up.
Oh well! Jared is a good sport to put up with me! However, he surprised
everyone (including me) by presenting each person with their own bottle of
Martinelli's because it is just his greatest pet peeve to go to a party and
only get a mouthful!
We had the opportunity to go to a beautiful cabin with my family up in
Oakley. It was 7000 square feet and simply gorgeous! Jessica dated a kid
from this family, so we're hoping that when he's home from his mission
they'll get hitched and the cabin will be in the family! :) While there
Jared and I celebrated our 8 month anniversary! I can't believe it's been
that short/long depending on the day.
I graduated in December. So, that means lots of spare time for me to stay
home and do housework and other chores that make Jared's life easier. He is
busy enough for the both of us! He is working full time, going to school
full time and coaching Alta's Lacrosse team. It is an exciting and busy time
for us! Everyday is an adventure and each day I get to know and love Jared
more and more and the anticipation grows for sweet Emilie to join us! A
little less than 7 weeks now! Crazy!
Well, that is life for us! I'm going to try and get a picture on here of
graduation, but we'll see if it works. That is what made the error report
come up last time. So you may not see any pictures this month! Sorry! Love
you all and hope all is going great for each of you! Congrats to Shayla! Our
pregnant little friend - - welcome to the club!
-Val
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Valree Dowland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment