Monday, December 11, 2006

Ashley Battles

Hey girls!  Can't believe it's already Christmas time!  I love it!!  All the
lights and the music...and the snow...oh wait ...nope...don't have that
quite yet! But that's ok! Life has been about the same with me...just
school and institute stuff. However I am dating a new guy...and I know
some of you have met him. He's AMAZING!! His name is Ryan and he is 27 and
from North Carolina. He's a Biology/Pre Med major so he's super busy, and
super smart! We've been dating for a little over 6 weeks now...yes I have
passed my "6 week" mark where i usually end things...but not this time!
THings just keep getting better and better!! I'm excited for you all to
meet him at some point! So I've been spending a lot of my time with him and
helping with Eric's wedding stuff! Can't believe he's getting married! So
weird!! So I'll be sure to get you all wedding invitations! :) I don't
have much else to say but i love you all lots! Have a Merry Christmas!

Loves Ash

No comments: