Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Jen Macfarlane

Hey friends!
Well, things here are going great! I am proud to report that I finished the triathlon without any assistance from paramedics. Wahoo! It was really fun to do the race with my family, everyone did a great job. And a shout out to Lindy Phippen who did the whole triathlon by herself--she rocks! This month I have officialy become an "elk widow". Jimmy and his buddy got hunting tags for elk this year...which is SO awesome, but that means he is gone hunting a couple of times a week. TEAR! Student teaching is great...the babies and families I work with vary dramatically. Some are rich, some are white trash--some have it all, some live in trailers--some do what you advise them to and guess what...some of them don't! So, each day is different and each case is different--never a boring day! In a couple of weeks I move from family centered therapy to a special education preschool. That will be a big change, but it will be fun to run a classroom of wild three year olds--anyone wanna help? I'm still missing the little baby that I took care of this summer--he left a hole in my heart! My next door neighbor has a little baby and I pretend that he is mine! Pretending is pretty good way to fulfill my baby need! :-) Other than that, really, not too much going on right now--just enjoying marriage, work, school and life! I miss you all and hopefully we can get together soon to celebrate some birthday's! Love, Jen
P.S. In the running race picture I am the one in the back wearing a red shirt!

No comments: