Hey Girls!
So I'm not so sure how it is ok for it to snow in September!! Gotta love
Logan I guess! And the fact that it was freezing for like 2 weeks
strait...then back to the 70's and now rainy and cold again!! LAME!! I
need to move to Hawaii! Well it's midterms now and life has been so crazy!
Cramming and studying, and not sleeping! But it's all good! School has
been good! I love my classes and I am doing well in them...definitely a
plus! I've been really busy with the Campus Relations committee for the
institute and some other church things. But it's fun and I've been loving
meeting new people and making new friends. As far as dating goes...I've
been on several dates in the past month or so...sad to say more in the past
month than in the past two years of college :) oh well! They have been fun
dates and nice guys but nothing I really want to pursue seriously. I have
been hanging out a lot with a guy that is in my institute class. His name
is Jake. He's super nice and treats me really well...however I am just not
ready to be done playing the field! I'm having too much fun! I'm having a
blast with my roommates and I love them all. I have to say though I have
missed you girls a lot. I have missed our closeness and the strength that I
could draw from each of you. It is hard living in a situation where not
everyone you live with is strong and making good decisions. I am staying
strong, however, and doing everything I can to keep the Spirit in my life.
The fam is doing well...Eric is actually getting engaged this weekend so
that will be super fun! Her name is Tamra, and she's a doll! I love her to
death and couldn't ask for a better sister in law. It's really weird having
my only brother getting married, but I"m excited to have a new sister. They
are getting married December 29 in the Newport Beach Temple. So I think we
are gonna take a lil side trip and go to Disneyland while we are there!
Anyway...Happy Birthday to the girls with birthdays this week and the last
month or so...and I hope all you pregnant girls are doing well!! Let us
know if we can do anything for you!! And to my married girls...I just love
you and be grateful you are out of the drama of being single! It rocks
single girls!! :) I love you all so much! I hope all is well!! Love Love
Love!
Ash
Thursday, October 5, 2006
Ashley Battles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment