Well September went freakin fast but It went well. It also could not have ended more perfect because of General Confrence, I'm so glad I was able to listen to every session because I feel like I really needed to hear every word that was said. Matt and I spent confrence weekend down in Moroni, we are all still working really hard at getting my Grandma's house cleaned out so my parents can enjoy is more since they bought it. The bad thing is while we were down there my mom got in a 4-wheeling accident ( Marie Jorgenson on a 4-wheeler? I know it's hard to believe but it's true) and she got hurt pretty bad so we had to take major care of her too but no worries she is ok. Work is going well, I keep getting more and more responsibilities so that's good because a while ago i was freakin bored! Being the only female in my part of the office has it's interesting parts. All i hear about is football, food and ipods ( we all just got new ones at work) and it's hilaroius to hear them all have the same discussions every day. I'm always glad to come home to matt who is a lot more lively than the men i work with, but i still love them all. I'm also keeping busy in the neighborhood a
nd ward. Matt and I team teach sunday school to a really great class of 12 year olds. I am also the head of the Neighborhood watch committee... holty crap this is a HUGE job. I'm in the middle of getting newsletters sent out for people to come to the meeting that I'm going to be hosting next month, so that should be interesting, I'm way to young for this stuff aren't I? School is going well, I'm just taking that one first aid class and it's weird to do CPR and mouth to mouth on a dummy i'll tell ya. Tomorrow I have my first big test where I have to actually act like i just walked up to a violent scene and I have to save all the dummies, talk about stress! Matt is doing well, he got his Korea dose last weekend at his mission reunion so that should hold him over until we go to Korea in June-- dont get me started, i'm not the happiest about going (shay dont tell seth i said that!) but i'm willing to do whatever makes my hubby happy. :) So ya thats my life this month, oh ya and i'm getting hooked on Seinfeld like theres no tomorrow so when you Logan chicas come down next get ready to watch a few episodes with me. Love you all and I hope life is wonderful for ya! :)
Mel Jo and Matt Griffith
Enjoy the pic of me, matt and his parents. I promise matt isn't on
drugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment