




Hey girls!
I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. I have to go back to teaching in like, 3 weeks! It has gone by so fast but it has also been tons of fun. I had the opportunity to go to the American Idol concert with my fam and that was a lot of fun. Adam Lambert definitely stole the show, but I loved Allison and Danny. They were probably my favorites!! We also went to St. George with my dad and his wife and my sister and her hubby. We went and saw Annie and Footloose at the Tuachann amphitheater and it was so fun! I actually ran into McCall (Wood) Linares and her little sister was actually in Footloose. I don't know if any of you watched So You Think You Can Dance last season, but Thayne was the lead role in Footloose! After the performance Jamilyn and I ran to get in line to take a picture with him and the other lead role. I know he's not that famous, but it was so cool to meet him becuase I think he is so talented and I watched every episode of last season and went to their show when they toured in Salt Lake! It was really fun to meet him and get a picture with him. Other fun news is that it is now 100% official that we are home owners! We absolutely love our house and are just finishing up moving everything in. So for the next couple weeks all I will be doing is unpacking and organizing, on top of preparing for school to start! But we are so excited and can't wait for this new adventure of having a mortgage! Last but not least, it was our 3 year anniversary on the 27th! We're made it 3 years! It has gone by so fast I can't even believe it. Since our house was kind of our big present to one another we went and saw Harry Potter and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. We had a fun time celebrating the last three years together. Well that's about it for us this month! The next time we write I will be back to teaching dance every day in school! See you all soon!
Love ya,
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment