For the 24th of July we went with Jimmy's family to the Bee's Game. I looked like an idiot because I brought a padded cushion and a towel to fold up and put behind my back. But, being 8 months pregnant and sitting in uncomfortable chairs for three hours is hard to do! The game was really fun though and it was good to be with his family!
I'm still working full time and it is getting harder and harder to get down on the floor to do therapy with all my sweet babies. But, it's a nice distraction from sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself about how huge and uncomfortable I am. Plus, I need to work as much as possible til the baby comes, since I won't get paid for any of my maternity leave--lame!
As of today I only have 46 more days til our little man comes! We are so excited. We have all of the big stuff for the nursery, so at least this little guy will have a bed. But, we are kind of slackers on all of the other little things we need to get. Oh well! As long as he doesn't come early, we should be good.
Hope everyone is doing great! Love and miss you all...Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment