



This month has just flown by i cant wait to finish up summer school on the twenty second and enjoy whats left of the summer with my Redding. My new house is coming together nicely I am really enjoying decorating it and I cant wait to find out the gender of my little baby so I can get going on the nursery. Seth is working hard just in his office down the street we are thinking of buying him a bike so he can just ride down to work on a bike. I like the idea a little more than he does. I am slowly but surely getting past the sickness part of my pregnancy and am really starting to show time to pull out the lovely maternity clothes how depressing. That is all that is going on in the life of the Egans I love summer being here there is so many more ways to entertain Redding now we have fun together. love ya Egan family
No comments:
Post a Comment