Hi girls!
I'm sorry I didn't make it to the BBQ on Friday! Mike and I were in Idaho visiting his family. We decided to stay a whole week since we don't get to see them very often, and his sister just had a baby so I'm a new aunt again! Exciting news from my family is that Jamilyn just found out that she is going to have a girl and we are so excited! She's due in October so that will be a fun little addition to our family.
The only other fun news I have is that school is out for the summer! I think the teachers were more excited than the students! I will still be teaching at Jamilyn's studio on Wednesday nights, but other than that I will just be enjoying the summer! I hope you are all doing well and that we can get together again soon!
Love,
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment