Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mel Griffith





Hello everyone!
May was a great month for the Griffith fam. At the beginning of the month Tommy and I joined my family in a trip to Disneyland.. wahoo!!! Matt couldn't come becuase of work. It was tough dealing with Tommy on my own but he did absolutely amazing so the trip was awesome. It was fun to be with my whole family all at once, that rarely happens these days.
I started working a few hours a week at Matt's company (Visible Marketing) to help his brother Nate. Apparently this will help him to be less stressed. So I just take Tommy with me and he cruises in his walker while I work.
Tommy also started sleeping the night, YAY!!! We still have some bad nights but things are definitly getting better.
Matt is doing awesome, now that he's done with school he has tons of business plans that he wants to get going. I think right now he's still working on some kind of business with Korea but dont worry, we are not planning on moving there any time soon.
Other then that things are great. I can't wait to see you at the bbq this weekend. Love to you all!
Mel Jo

No comments: