Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jen Macfarlane

Hey everyone...

May was a super busy month! I got to celebrate my first semi-official Mother's Day and it was awesome! Jimmy spoiled me and it just made me so excited for next year when I will get to wake up to breakfast in bed with my little baby boy--this will probably be me feeding him, not him bringing me breakfast! But, oh well! :)



Jimmy and I celebrated our Fourth Anniversary, HOLY! Time flies by so fast! We have been able to do some really awesome stuff in the time we have been married and now we are excited to start our next adventure by adding to our little family.



We had our big 20 week ultrasound...and we are still having a boy! Everything looks good and he is still growing and wiggling around like crazy. He is going to be a wild little man but I love it! In this picture he has his feet all the way up by his head...cute!



Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Newport Beach with some friends. It was so nice to just relax and hang out in Cali. Jimmy had fun surfing with Bryan and I had fun hanging out with my cute girlfriend, Errin.



Love you all!! Jimmy, Jen and Baby Perry

No comments: