Thursday, April 2, 2009

Melanie Griffith




Hello ladies!
The last two months have been pretty dang good. Things are getting a lot easier for me and I LOVE that the sun is finally shinning! I cant wait to get outside more often. Tommy is almost 5 months and is growing like a weed. For some odd reason he still doesnt like solid foods yet, I thought he'd take it right away but I was wrong. I'm still keeping busy with relief society and also i'm helping take care of Matt's grandma until his parents get home in three weeks. I got to go to a fancy shmancy dinner at La Caille for Heathers Mrs. Utah pageant stuff and it was so fun to dress up and get out and be social instead of a boob for a night, ha ha! Matt is doing well, just selling selling selling. He's also finishing up his LAST FIVE WEEKS of school, yay!!! No more stupid tuition (for matt at least). Other then that things are great. Congrats to all the new pregos and congrats to Mel and Paul, your baby is beautiful! Love to you all,
Mel Jo

No comments: