Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jen Macfarlane


Hey girlies...

Well, March was a fun month for us! Our big news is that we found out we are having a baby BOY! We are really excited, although shopping for boy stuff is seriously hard to do! There are no cute boy clothes out there...any suggestions from you mommas out there?

I have been super busy with work but it's been good cuz it keeps my mind off this pregnancy. I'm still sick and it makes me so mad--I feel like I should be done with this! Yesterday I threw up twice and I felt horrible all day! Today was a little better and I felt pretty good. But every day is a different story. I finally bought some maternity jeans, I wear them everyday! I feel like I haven't grown very much in the last month--so I think last month I said I was huge...but now people are telling me that I'm tiny. So, I dunno what's going on--I must be growing in stages.

Jimmy and I are going to NYC at the end of the month. Jimmy has to work the entire week & weekend and I'm just going out for the weekend. So, I'll pretty much be hanging out in the city all by myself but that is just fine with me. I love New York--I'll walk around and go shopping, to a museum, out to lunch, to the park, etc. FUN!

I'm looking forward to our Fancy Nancy party, Spring Break, Easter and WARM WEATHER! I'm so excited about all the new baby announcements! Congrats: Shayla, Christie, Brianna and Meredith. And Congratulations to Mel and Paul on their darling new baby!

Love ya, Jen

No comments: