Friday, March 13, 2009

Melanie Grace

Hey girls!
Not much has changed this past month for me. It was fun seeing most of you at the birthday get together and at Mel's baby shower. And I know Ashley is coming back into town for a little bit so hopefully we'll get together again!
I picked up more dance classes at Jamilyn's dance studio on Tuesday nights now. I had these classes all through August till December and it was just a lot for me to go up to Holladay twice a week and it took a lot out of me with me teaching during the day. But I guess the girl who filled in for me has a tumor in her eye preventing her from teaching, so I'm stepping back in. It will be good money though. I'm also doing an early morning ballroom class at Lehi Jr. on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-8am before schools starts! It just started last week and it was hard to wake up and be somewhere that early! I'm definitely not a morning person :) It should be fun though and a good experience for the students.
I'm having Dance Company Auditions this coming Thursday and Friday at Willowcreek Middle School, the school I'll be at full time next school year. I'm way nervous, but excited too! One thing I fear is the angry parents whose daughters didn't make it coming up and getting mad at me. Hopefully that doesn't happen!
Well that's about it for me! See you soon!
Melanie

No comments: