Friday, March 13, 2009

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girls...
Well, the biggest announcement this month is that we are going to have a baby! We are so thrilled...as you all know this has been a long time coming. And we are so ready and excited for this baby to enter our family and home! I've been deathly ill--super nauseated and very tired. I throw up a few times a week and I will gladly complain to anyone who will listen! I can't button or zip my pants...I just walk around completely undone. One of these days I'm going to go buy some maternity pants! I already have a "bump" and I'm only three months along--that can NOT be good! I had my second appointment the other day and was able to listen to the heartbeat. They hold a mic and a boombox up to your belly and it is so ghetto! But it is so fun to hear the heart--a good reassurance that things are still going well!



I also had my birthday this month and it was a good celebration. I HATE getting older, I started lying about my age three years ago--after I left the beloved age of 21. But, Jimmy and the fam did a good job of distracting me from my age with a lot of cake and icecream.


I'm still working like crazy--my caseload is huge and I run from appt to appt every day. One of these days I'm going to get too big to sit on the floor and play with all my cute kids and babies. I guess I'll be doing therapy via the couch! Jimmy is always putting in the long hours. He wakes up every morning at 6:00 to study for his CFA Exam, goes to work from 8:00-8:00 then comes home and takes care of me or does Ward Missionary stuff. Busy Boy! I love him!

Oh! And Emilie Dowland started coming to my preschool class as a typical developing peer! She is soooo stinking cute. I walked into class the other day a little late cuz I had staff meeting and she looked up and me and was like; "Oh hi Jen" like we were old pals! Then we were eating snack and she said, "Thank you so much mom...oh I mean Jen." :)

Hope you girls are all doing great! Love you all! Jen

No comments: