Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mel Griffith



Hi Friends!!!
I hope you all had a great holiday season!!! We had a pretty fun Christmas. It started out with all the missionary phone calls in Matts family. His parents got to hear him talk/cry over the phone and they loved it. We also talked to his little brother Bryan and Matt cant wait for him to get home, he says all the Griffith family functions are boring with his parents and little brother away. Then we went to my parents for the rest of the day and had fun. Matt and I got a video camera so now we can start filming all the cute memories of Tommy. Tommy is doing pretty well, he is growing so fast! He smiles now and I love it!!! I still cant get him to take naps though and that's totally kicking my butt. Other then that things are great.
For new years we did absolutely nothing and went to bed at nine thirty. :)
Love to you all and good luck to Val if she hasnt had her baby yet.
Mel

No comments: