




Hey Everyone!
First off I want to apologize for not making it to our Christmas party! The weather was so bad down here that you could only see about 10 feet in front of you. I also heard there was a car that got blown off the road as it was going around the point of the mountain, so that kinda freaked me out a little! Mike also couldn't get work off that night so I would've had to drive there and back by myself, so if anything would have happened I would have been alone. I really wish I could have been there though! Hopefully we'll be able to get together again soon!
Christmas and New Year's was great! We were up in Idaho with all of Mike's family for an entire week and then we spent the next week here with my family. In Idaho we got to play with all 13 nieces and nephews, which was fun but tiring! The weather was really bad up there too, so we didn't get out too much. We managed to see Four Christmases, Yes Man, and Valkyrie while in Idaho and we saw Marley and Me with my family. We love movies! For all of you scrapbook fans, my wonderful husband bought me the Cricut! I was so happy and surprised! Then my mother-in-law gave me 3 cartridge packs and my dad gave me the Juke Box, which allows you to plug all the cartridges in at once instead of taking the time to turn the cricut on and off to switch them. So now I can be more help at craft nights!
For New Year's Eve Mike and I went to First Night here in Provo. It was kinda fun, but mostly geared towards families with smaller children. We stayed a couple of hours, came home to watch a movie, then rang in the New Year with Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest on TV. It's been a great 2 week vacation from work!
Well that's pretty much it for me! I hope you girls had great Christmases!
Love you!
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment