Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mel Griffith

Hello Everyone!
Well, as of today which is November first, I still haven't had my baby. I'm not dropping, dialating, thinning or anything else that people keep asking me. So I figure my baby just doesnt want to ever come out. I'm honestly in such denial that I'm making myself believe that he's never coming. The baby's room is ready, my house is somewhat clean, my laundry is done so now every morning i just keep going to work because I really have nothing else to do. I've decided that I'm going to go into hiding so that ward and work people will stop asking me the same questions every day, so if I ignore your phone calls or text messages please forgive me!!! :) I will send out a mass text if Tommy decides to show up. As of now i'm expecting to be induced on the 11th unless he comes on his own before then. I love you all and hope that you're all doing well and happy!
Mel Jo

No comments: