Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mel Grace

Hey girls!
Once again, nothing really exciting happened this month. Everything is pretty much just the same old with Mike and me. He is in the middle of filling out and sending out applications for graduate school, and I'm still just teaching! It's starting to wear on me a little though. I miss not being able to really dance for myself anymore, and I also miss performing. Now all I do is teach! It is a very rewarding job, it's just a tough one!
The picture of all the "kids" was taken at the Alta homecoming football game. We all went to watch Allison perform at half time with the Dance Company. It was kinda fun to go back and relive some of those memories. The others are the pumpkins we carved for Halloween this year. We found this new tool to carve just the outer layer of the pumpkin so that we didn't have to scrape out all the nasty, goop inside! I did the cat and Mike did the ghost and the Boo. The kit even came with glow-in-the-dark glue to paint them with! Well, short and sweet for me this time! I hope everyone is doing well and that we can get together soon for this craft day!
Melanie

No comments: