Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shayla Egan

Well this month Seth and I went to missouri and Nauvoo. First we visited the church sites carthiage jail, Joseph Smiths house, Grave, and the Nauvoo temple it was really neat. my favorite part was the Carthiage Jail the feeling there was so strong I think my true tesimony of Joseph Smith came when I was there. We saw all the old houses of Emma Smith and Lucy mack Smith and of course Joseph Smith, the houses were really neat to see, but everything felt so real at Carthiage. We also saw the Mississippi river, ST. Louis bridge, and Seths brother Lad who lives in Missouri works as a news ancor so we went and saw him do a news broadcast. that was pretty cool to see and also to watch him every night on the news. We left Redding behind for five days it was very hard to leave him and we missed him lots. But he had so muchfun at his Grandmas and then his cousins house. I honestly think he would love to be at his cousin Masons house all the time because he gets fed lots of popsicles. That i sall for my monthly update love ya shayla

No comments: