

Hey ladies!
Wow what a BIG month! First as all of you know I'm pregnant! I'm due October 30th. Matt and I are really excited, and i'll be even more excited when i'm not so sick. It's still not that real to me though even when i'm throwing up all the time! I was in such denial that i took 7 pregnancy tests because I kept thinking they were all broken when they said i was positive, ha ha! Hopefully you're all just as excited as I am!!!
Second, Matt got HIMSELF (and only himself) a new car a week or so ago. I really like it and I steal it every chance i get. :) In the meantime i'm still driving freakin Lolla the corolla.
Another fun thing is I went on my annual "Rebel Trip" with my mom and sisters to Arizona to visit my brother. It was sooooo warm and i got fried but i dont care because that meant that I was warm for 4 days strait. It stunk to come home to a snow storm but it felt really good to get away from the office and into some warm weather for a change. While we were there my brothers wife Jen also announced that she was pregnant so that means that 4 out of the 5 kids in my family are prego right now!!! My parents are freaking out excited and are already making plans to build their basement into a nursery.
Well i hope you're all doing great, have a wonderful April if I dont see you. Love ya!
Mel JoOh and I forgot!!! I got called to be the first counselor in my Relief Society Presidency!!! I'm really excited but really nervous at the same time because everyone else in the presidency is older than me by like 20 years, so wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment