
Hey girls! I apologize for being such a slacker as it relates to this blog! Life is ver busy, however that is no excuse! I promise to be better. I also wanted to apologize for not being able to make it to the last few craft/birthday dinner nights. My work schedule does not permit me to miss Saturdays and i have night classes. Well, on with the update... We are still moving to SLC in May! Hooray!!!! I'm so excited. We found out that there will be some different aspects of TYler's internship that will move us around a bit. We will be in SLC through December, then we will be moving to California (USC) where Tyler will attend a semester of Retail Management classes. We will then move to either Kansas City or New Jersey so he can work for 3 months with a similar company to learn about their operations. We'r
e so excited! It will be a great learning experience for Tyler and a fun adventure for the two of us to have together! So I will be gone for about 7 months but then back in SLC more permanently. School is going well, however extremely busy!! I don't have much free time between that and work and doing the wife thing :) But it keeps me focused. I just regret that it doesn't allow me to have much time with my friends or family! But I will graduate in December! HALELUIAH!!! I am starting to get into a business with my sister in law...it's called Heritage Makers. It is amazing and you guys would love it!!! It is a form of online scrapbooking where all the lettering, designs, paper, embellishments, etc are there for you to choose from, you put them all together with your pictures, they publish it and you have a book! It's amazing! I would like to show it to you sometime! If you want to look at it yourself, go to : http://www.heritagemakers.com/ and just look around. I'm hoping it will keep me busy while we are in Cali and wherever else we are going. Tyler and I went to St George over presidents weekend! It was so nice and warm!!! We just hiked and climbed and swam and just hung out! It was amazing...the picture is us standing in front of the crack in the wall! So fun! Family is all doing well, Eric just turned 6 (24) so we are going to take him to Chucky Cheese for a celebration! Tyler is just working, and waiting patiently for me to finish school. The parents are still traveling all the time...no shock there! Not much else is happening...but I hope all of you are doing well and I love you all so so so much! Can't wait til we can see you more! Love you all!! Happy Birthday Jan/Feb girls! Sorry I couldn't be there! Love love love! Ashley
e so excited! It will be a great learning experience for Tyler and a fun adventure for the two of us to have together! So I will be gone for about 7 months but then back in SLC more permanently. School is going well, however extremely busy!! I don't have much free time between that and work and doing the wife thing :) But it keeps me focused. I just regret that it doesn't allow me to have much time with my friends or family! But I will graduate in December! HALELUIAH!!! I am starting to get into a business with my sister in law...it's called Heritage Makers. It is amazing and you guys would love it!!! It is a form of online scrapbooking where all the lettering, designs, paper, embellishments, etc are there for you to choose from, you put them all together with your pictures, they publish it and you have a book! It's amazing! I would like to show it to you sometime! If you want to look at it yourself, go to : http://www.heritagemakers.com/ and just look around. I'm hoping it will keep me busy while we are in Cali and wherever else we are going. Tyler and I went to St George over presidents weekend! It was so nice and warm!!! We just hiked and climbed and swam and just hung out! It was amazing...the picture is us standing in front of the crack in the wall! So fun! Family is all doing well, Eric just turned 6 (24) so we are going to take him to Chucky Cheese for a celebration! Tyler is just working, and waiting patiently for me to finish school. The parents are still traveling all the time...no shock there! Not much else is happening...but I hope all of you are doing well and I love you all so so so much! Can't wait til we can see you more! Love you all!! Happy Birthday Jan/Feb girls! Sorry I couldn't be there! Love love love! Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment