Hola chicas!
Well Thanksgiving was wonderful and warm because I went to Arizona with my hubby and parents to visit my adorable brother Mike. We just chilled, shopped, ate tons of food and saw the movie Enchanted. So that was fun to be able to wear flip flops and shorts again for a short while. J The other HUGE even happening in my life is the 3 Korean kids that are coming to live with me… I’m freakin out!!!! It’s going to be fun but they just happen to be coming the same day I have finals so once I can get that week over with I’ll be ok. Also the fact that I don’t cook or wake up early for anyone could play a small factor of difficulty. J ha ha! I hop you can all meet the kids though, they’re great. Anyways, I hope you’re all doing well and remember that Matt and I love you!
Mel Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment