Hey hey hey!! Ok... so I totally missed last month, and I can't believe that it has already come around again! Crazy!!! So let em see what I can tell you about the last two months.
Ummm.... not much has changed. I'm still living in Logan, taking my one class, and enjoying the fact that "Finals Week" doesn't really effect me. Its kinda nice. It will be even nicer next semester because I have decided that I am not going to take any classes come spring. I just can't justify it anymore since I have no clue what I am doing. So I am taking a semester off and I am waiting for answers. Oh yeah, that is also new... I am no longer trying to decide what to do with my life, well at least for the next little while. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for what seems like years now... always frantically searching for the next step. I think I am going to lose it if I don't stop that, so I am forcing myself to take a break from getting everything worked out. I still have no clue what I am going to do with my life, why I am in Logan, or what comes t
omorrow, but from here on out I am just going to have more trust in Heavenly Father and know that He knows full well that all I want is to go where he wants me to be, and simple rely on the fact that He has never NOT taken me where I need to go. So yes.. it is quite nice. I now see that I will probably be able to figure it all out even faster with a mindset like this. So yeah that is great!
As for Thanksgiving I was able to go out and see my mom in Arizona, which I would have to say was a nice change from Utah winter. It was fun to see the fam and play cards for what I am sure would add to at least 24 hours if I kept track. For those who have never played hand and foot I'll have to teach you, it's addicting.
I'm still on the couch but I think that I am moving after the holiday and will actually have a bedroom come January! It is going to be quite the treat! Although I am going to miss coming home to the ten g
irls I live with... as crazy as that sounds! They are awesome and this semester has been a blast.
And the rest of life... I am just still working from home and loving the flexibility that it offers... and when I stop focusing on the fact that it is just me and my computer all day long its actually not half bad. Ü When I am not working I am usually just playing with everyone up in Logan! Basketball games, gingerbread house extravaganzas and everything in between. It is grand!
Nothing else too exciting to report besides my niece gets blessed this Sunday and my brother should hopefully have his mission call by a week from Wednesday, crazy! I am super excited for him! He is gunna be awesome!
Ok, wow this is actually short for me... I'm proud of myself. Ok I hope you are all doing well and I hope to see all of you on the 21st! Love you all! Thanks for being so wonderful!
Love always Erika
ps I acutally attached some pictures this time
#1 all of 11 of the girls that make up #101
#2 my incredible Halloween
#3 Institute Women's Associate Dance 80's baby!
#4 Football Game...
yes we lost, like always, we just went for fun not to win.
Ummm.... not much has changed. I'm still living in Logan, taking my one class, and enjoying the fact that "Finals Week" doesn't really effect me. Its kinda nice. It will be even nicer next semester because I have decided that I am not going to take any classes come spring. I just can't justify it anymore since I have no clue what I am doing. So I am taking a semester off and I am waiting for answers. Oh yeah, that is also new... I am no longer trying to decide what to do with my life, well at least for the next little while. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for what seems like years now... always frantically searching for the next step. I think I am going to lose it if I don't stop that, so I am forcing myself to take a break from getting everything worked out. I still have no clue what I am going to do with my life, why I am in Logan, or what comes t
As for Thanksgiving I was able to go out and see my mom in Arizona, which I would have to say was a nice change from Utah winter. It was fun to see the fam and play cards for what I am sure would add to at least 24 hours if I kept track. For those who have never played hand and foot I'll have to teach you, it's addicting.
I'm still on the couch but I think that I am moving after the holiday and will actually have a bedroom come January! It is going to be quite the treat! Although I am going to miss coming home to the ten g
And the rest of life... I am just still working from home and loving the flexibility that it offers... and when I stop focusing on the fact that it is just me and my computer all day long its actually not half bad. Ü When I am not working I am usually just playing with everyone up in Logan! Basketball games, gingerbread house extravaganzas and everything in between. It is grand!
Nothing else too exciting to report besides my niece gets blessed this Sunday and my brother should hopefully have his mission call by a week from Wednesday, crazy! I am super excited for him! He is gunna be awesome!
Ok, wow this is actually short for me... I'm proud of myself. Ok I hope you are all doing well and I hope to see all of you on the 21st! Love you all! Thanks for being so wonderful!
Love always Erika
ps I acutally attached some pictures this time
#1 all of 11 of the girls that make up #101
#2 my incredible Halloween
#3 Institute Women's Associate Dance 80's baby!
#4 Football Game...
No comments:
Post a Comment