Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Shayla Egan

Well september was a fun months I swear after you have a baby time fly's by the days seriously feel like they are five hours long, but usually right around eight I am ready for bed. Seth and I have been busy elk calling up at the yurt I love going up there Redding has been elk calling lots of times he loves it so much he sleeps through the whole thing. It was so fun to see you all at dinner we need to do it more often. my sister kenna got engaged this month that is really exciting her fiance is real cute we love him. Redding smiles lots now it is really fun to talk to him and see him react I think when he is older teh girls will go wild over that smile.Thats everything hope you all have lovely month.

No comments: