Friday, September 28, 2007

Ashley Nelson

Here is my so so late update... Hey girls! Well I'm married to the most amazing guy ever...I think we all are married to "the most amazing guy ever" , but mine's still the most amazing ever! ;) We got married August 10th in the Logan temple. It was amazing! I was sad that so few of my family could be in the temple as there are only a few who are members, but the others were there for support! We went to cancun on our honey moon. It was an interesting trip, that's for sure. I almost broke my jaw boogie boarding, tyler got food poisoning the last night we were there, and luckily we left the day before they evacuated the island for the hurricane! But married life is great!...no honeymoon baby!! no baby for a while that's for sure...I'm going to need to get used to living with a boy first! I love it though! I'm sad that Erika and I are the only ones in Logan now! I'm workin on the SLC thing ... but it may be a couple years before we move back there. We'll see. Well I love and miss you all! We need to play soon! Love Ashley Nelson...I'm sad Battles is gone though :)

No comments: