Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Melanie Grace
Hey girls! Sorry this is so short! But this past month has been good. I am actually in Idaho right now with Mike's family. We had the chance to come up here for a friend's wedding and to visit Mike's family at the same time. Our friend's name is Mike, and he married a Melanie! How cool is that? Mike and Melanie just go so good together, don't you think? :)But I leave next Tuesday morning to go to Europe for about a month and a half!! I'm so excited! We will be visiting countries in France and Italy and then Mike is coming for the last three days in France to tour with us and then we're staying there and touring around together. We're going to visit his mission in the Czech Republic for about four days as well. It's going to be a crazy couple of months!I can still check my e-mail so I will do my best to write an update for next month, but if not, know that I am having a blast dancing in Paris! I love you all and hope you are doing great! Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment