Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Erika Johnsen
Update: Well.... so it might come as a shock to all of you but... I'm engaged! OK not really but saying so seems to be the thing to do these days, so I just thought I would try it. Ü I guess it isn't quite as exciting when it isn't true. BUST!! Alright, for reals now. Life is grand! I can pretty much sum it all up a just a few words... I work all day, and I play all night.... first work: I am going on month two at Bookwise and I have already moved up in the world. I have gone from a small cubical, to the cubical the next size up... no joke. I'm pretty sure it is like at least a foot longer. yeah... who knew that I would climb the corporate ladder that fast. As for the work It's good. I am struggling with the idea of doing what I am doing for years to come, but for now it all works. The people that I work with are awesome. The company is a good one. And I am getting tons of valuable training. So no complaints. As for the playing: it has been awesome. I actually moved down to Provo with one of the girls from my IWA presidency up at Utah State. Whitney Beck to be exact for those who know her. And we are basically partners in crime. We have been doing one fun thing after another this summer. For example... last week we went to a natural water slide in Alpine, we toe-painted, went to stadium of fire, Bridalveil Falls, and other random stuff in between. Always with a random group of people. This week, we are going to go horseback riding, and possibly to a rodeo, up to salt lake for a night on the town, and I am sure we'll come up with some other stuff too.. or in other words it been a blast. We have a list of fun things we are trying to get done, so far we have 40 out of 60 things done and 5 weeks left. So yeah, It's probably the funnest summer I have had since high school because I don't just go to work and then go home to nothing in . It has been a nice change. I can't believe that the summer is going by so fast though. I don't know how I am going to cope when it is over and Whit goes back up to Logan to finish school. I don't like to think about it, so until then. Life is grand. The men are still not there for me.... I think I have a disorder or something when it comes to that aspect of life. Something is amiss that is for sure. But I'm alright with it... I'll just continue to "not be anxious" about it and keep on keeping on. The feeling that I had back in high school that I would be the last one of our friends to get hitched is definitely looking to be true. I just have Linds to marry off and then I can try and figure it out for myself. Ü Until then... got nothing! OK yeah... I think that is all I really have to update on. Life is good.. It was awesome to see all of you girls a couple weeks ago! I miss you girls in my life! Call me we'll play! Have an unbelievable day!! Love! Erika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment