Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Shayla Egan

Well Seth and I are just getting ready for the baby, it has been a really fun summer so fair. Last weekend we headed up to kamas with Seths family and camped out for memorial day weekend. Seths aunt and Uncle spotted a bare on their way up to the yurt, so that was a little scary. The baby sheep were being born while we were up there they were so tiny it made me real excited to have my baby. Anyway we got the the crib set up and we registered for the baby. finally I have started to buy some things I was stressing my sisters out cause about two weeks ago I had one shirt for this baby haha. Well in three weeks I leave to a beach house in california for a whole week I am really looking forward to that. hope eveyone is having a wonderful summer love ya Shayla and Seth Egan

No comments: