Hey girls! Wow what a fun month! I took 3 vacations, chilled by my pool and had friends get engaged… nothing better! So my first vacation I took was to Arizona with my mom and sisters. It was our annual “Rebel Trip” and we went to visit my brother. We stayed for 5 days and it was SO WARM!!! I loved every minute of it! We went to the zoo, the water park, did tons and tons of shopping (my brother manages the Fiesta Mall so we spent plenty of time there too!) and just hung out with my adorable niece and nephew. Then from Arizona I flew to L.A. and met up with matt’s family on their vacation. We went to Disneyland for 2 days and then the third day was supposed to be a beach day but it was to cold so we went to a spa instead and got massages and pedi’s and mani’s and stuff like that. It was fun but you all know how much I love to be with matt’s siblings for more than a day, I tend to go a little crazy. Luckily we were in Disneyland, the best place ever, so I stayed plenty happy. So then I flew home from LA and found that my bathroom had flooded again so that was a bundle of joy. Then a day later I went down to Moroni for Memorial Day weekend and I loved to go down there and just visit with relatives and relax. I want to live there so bad but I don’t know anything about turkey farming so I don’t think I’d do very well if I moved there. J Other than that life is the same just work and Matt and I both start school this week which we are not very excited about. I hope you are all doing wonderful and I hope to see you all soon, love ya!
Mel and Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment