had lots tolook forward to. for spring break Seth and I went on a cruise to
the mexican riviera with his friend Mike and Mikes wife Fallon. It was
tons of fun it was so nice to get away and be able to be with
Seth for a wholeweek. oh and the weather ws just lovely.
We had so much fun we wentsnorkling, and then on the boat
ride back we saw tonz of hump back whales, it was way cool
because they were flapping their tales and these whales were
just huge. Lets see when I got home I was very proud of myself
because youknow how much food you consume on cruises,
well at my doctors apt. I o0nly gained one pound so that
made my day. This monthwe also got to find out the gender of my cute as ever baby,
for those of you who have not heard we are having a boy, and Seth is a very proud dad,
we are so excited secretlly we really wanted a boy. Well
the end of the semester is in three weeks hurray.
love you all love Seth and ShaylaEgan
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Shayla Egan
Well lets see this month was great because at the beggining of the month I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment