Friday, March 9, 2007

Shayla Egan

Seth and I are just looking forward to spring break this month \, I just need a break from school I have just about had it. so for those of you who are done be so so so happy, cause school blows. well lets see I had my second doctors apt in april and everything was going wonderful with the baby. when you go in they put this little machine on your belly and you get to listen to the heart beat it is so fun. so I did that, and then I felt the baby move for the first time. I think are baby is going to be a wild one cause it sure is having a great time in my belly. I will find out what the gender is the beggining if April and I will let you all know. My basketball team I coach had their last game this week and they lost by one point it was so sad because they were undefeated so they took the loss pretty hard. Ill the little nine year old boys were crying, I felt so bad. It was really fun to coach them though and I think meggan and I will be coaching them next year also, so that will be fun. well lori have fun getting married, sorry I will be out of town but good luck. love ya shay and Seth Egan

No comments: