Hey girls!
It was so fun to see most of you at the shower over the weekend, and for the rest of you… I MISS YOU!! Matt and I are doing swell, we are busy busy busy. Matt is trying to finish up the semester to graduate in May but also he’s studying to take the GMAT so he can get into his masters program! I’m so proud of him, he’s hauling a big load right now with school and with his company growing so fast. I’m being my usual self working 9 hour days that almost kill me and going to school part time. I’m so proud of myself, I’m doing freakin awesome in my math class and those of you who know me well know that math so isn’t my thing! My cookie lee business is going really well so far, hopefully I can keep it growing. I’ve had 2 shows already and I have six more planned so far. I love this business and I love the people I work with and I freakin love the jewelry so it’s awesome. Well that’s all for us so far, we love you all and hope all is going well.
P.S.
This is a picture of me, matt, matt’s brother bryan and his girlfriend Christie. We had a guitar hero contest and it was hilarious as you can probably tell. J
It was so fun to see most of you at the shower over the weekend, and for the rest of you… I MISS YOU!! Matt and I are doing swell, we are busy busy busy. Matt is trying to finish up the semester to graduate in May but also he’s studying to take the GMAT so he can get into his masters program! I’m so proud of him, he’s hauling a big load right now with school and with his company growing so fast. I’m being my usual self working 9 hour days that almost kill me and going to school part time. I’m so proud of myself, I’m doing freakin awesome in my math class and those of you who know me well know that math so isn’t my thing! My cookie lee business is going really well so far, hopefully I can keep it growing. I’ve had 2 shows already and I have six more planned so far. I love this business and I love the people I work with and I freakin love the jewelry so it’s awesome. Well that’s all for us so far, we love you all and hope all is going well.
P.S.
This is a picture of me, matt, matt’s brother bryan and his girlfriend Christie. We had a guitar hero contest and it was hilarious as you can probably tell. J
No comments:
Post a Comment