Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Val Dowland

Hey girlies!

How are ya’ll doing? Life for Jared and I is wonderful! We are finally home from Colorado and it is so fun! We can do things with family and friends again. But, all the sudden I have to budget my time and be able to say “no” so Jared and I can still get our time in. Unfortunately the majority of “our time” has been spent cleaning our house, organizing, and making large runs to the D.I. and the dumpster. The baby is growing great and we had our first prenatal appointment and we got to hear the baby’s heartbeat! We’ll probably have the Ultrasound that will tell us the sex of the baby at the end of September. I’ve started student teaching and Jared has started school and working tile so we’re both really busy! But, I have a feeling that this semester will fly by and before I know it I’ll be graduated and then having a baby! Hope all is well with all of you guys! Sorry, no picture this month . . . life is a little too hectic! I PROMISE I’ll get you one next month because I’m sure you’re dying to see pudgy little me . . . ok not so much! Con Mucho Amor!

Val & Jared

No comments: