skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Melanie Grace
Hey girls! Sorry I didn't get in a note for last month. The Jardine home was crazy with my wedding and then my sister's soon afterward. I have to say, though, that my wedding was absolutely wonderful! It was perfect and definitely the best day of my life. Our honeymoon was tons of fun. I put in three pictures of Mike and me from our honeymoon. And yes, in one of them we are kissing a baby sea turtle! Ü We went on a week long cruise to the eastern Caribbean islands. It was so nice to get away after the wedding and just be together. After we got back we had to hurry and get all the last minute things done
for Jamilyn's wedding. Her's was on August 8th and it was beautiful. Everything turned out great, and now it's all over! Mike and I moved right in to our new apartment and we love it so far. We're living in Provo right off BYU campus, which is nice cuz we don't have to drive to school. I have two more years at BYU, and Mike has one. We have both started working, and are dreading the day of the start of fall semester. We don't start till Sept. 5th. Anyway, sorry if this was long, but it's been an eventful month! I am so glad that this got started so we can still keep in touch with each other! Congrats to Julianne and Val with their pregnancies! I wish you two the best. And congrats to Christie too!! I can't wait to see the new little baby boy. I hope you all are doing great! Call anytime and I would love to set up a time when you girls can come over to my apartment! I know it's a bit out of the way for some of you, but maybe we can work something out. Love ya! Melanie Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment