Monday, January 4, 2010

Mel Griffith






Hey Everyone!
Sorry I keep forgetting to submit to the friend blog, also to my own blog! Here are a few things that have been going on in the Griffith fam for the past few months.
We had a really fun Halloween this year! My family threw an adult only murder mystery dinner that was a blast! Matt and I both and to dress up as movie stars and it was just fun to be goofy again (sigh.. the good old days!). Tommy dressed up as a leopard for Halloween and went to visit family around the city. Everyone LOVED him!
Then a week later Tommy celebrated his FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! Totally crazy, I can't believe he's a year old. We had several different parties for him with each family and he got spoiled rotten by his grandparents, aunts and uncles and of course us. :) I even let him have some sugar which is a very rare thing!
Our good Korean friend Brother Guak came into town for a day to visit us while he was doing business in California. We loved seeing him again and Tommy finally got to meet someone we see as a brother.
Thanksgiving was great. We spent Thanksgiving day with my family and grandparents. Then Matt's family celebrated the day after Thanksgiving and we had tacos. Both days were really fun and definitely filing. I'm pretty sure i've gained like 30 pounds in the past month. :)
We sold our condo and move out December 28th. We sold it too fast and dont know where to go next so we will live in my parents basement until we figure that part out. :) Tommy is doing awesome. He is walking and destroying everything in his path every day, and growing like a weed. I hope you're all doing well and I will see you at the Christmas party! Luvs!
Mel Jo

No comments: