


Congratulations Jen, and Brianna!!!! Well the month of August flew by so stinking fast and September even faster I think I would be ok if life slowed down just a bit I still have a lot to do before my little princess arives but in the month of September I worked on school reports (a thirty page paper), and cleaning up the yard for fall, painting and decorating Ann D's room, and lots and lots of house cleaning. you could say I am in the nesting stage of pregnancy because I got a lot done in September that was calling my name. So I am staying crazy until my baby comes and the semester of school ends. Life is good I love this fall weather Seth also left me for a couple of days and went on a Antalope hunt he brought home his antalope that he got stuffed last year so that is now above my fireplace even though it was supposed to go above Reddings bed, but Redding was not to sure about that. I am also looking so so pregnant and will be getting enduced the 8th of november if she doesnt come before that, but girls the second pregnancy flies by so fast trust me. love you all and cant waiti to meet all the new babies oh yes and my white car made it to 200,000 miles yea hang in there honda
No comments:
Post a Comment