Saturday, October 3, 2009

Melanie Grace






Hey girls!
Congrats to Jen and her new baby Perry! It's so exciting to have these new little ones around now! I;m pretty sure that Brianna had her baby but I haven't heard anything from her yet. Christie and Shayla are next! Meredith also had her baby girl! I am so happy for all of you!
Not too much has happened this past month. Just working and getting used to being a full time teacher. Mike has applied for nursing school at BYU and we find out if he gets in within the next couple months. We are enjoying our new house and loving it more and more every day. We are having a Halloween party on Halloween and would love for all of you to come! There will be a prize for the best costume, food, games, scary movies, and of course the joy of each other's company! We'll start at 7:00 and you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like!
Let me know if you can come! It should be super fun and a good opportunity to see people. Please feel free to bring a treat to share :) I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Melanie

No comments: