Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jen Macfarlane


Hey all!

Well you all know we finally had our little stinker this month! Birthday was 9.21.09--the delivery and labor was rough. Looking back I seriously don't know how I did it. But somehow I did! I think you all know about my stupid legs. Luckily, they are getting better every day. I have been walking around the house without my cane and I've been able to start holding and carrying the baby. Which is good because Jimmy goes back to work this Monday and I'm going to be so lost without him. It has been a lifesaver having him home for two weeks...we've had such a great time relaxing, being together and bonding with our baby boy! Perry sure loves his dad--they cuddle all the time and Jimmy is the best dad ever. It's so fun to see! Well, we are still adjusting to life with a newborn--and love to have visitors--so feel free to call me and stop by. And a special THANK YOU to all of you who have stopped by and provided meals. Lots of Love--J & J & Perry

No comments: