Hey girls!
August really did fly by! We're almost to the fall season already! I'm done with the first couple weeks of the chaotic school year. The first 2 weeks are always the hardest and most confusing because students are adding dropping classes like crazy, and you get a whole bunch of students and you don't know their names! In total with my 7 classes I have 280 students! Ya, I'm giving myself a while to remember all of their names! Anyway, it's been fun seeing everyone at the showers the past few weeks! I can't believe how many babies there are now within all our friends! My sister is due the same time as Christie and we're really excited. They just moved into their new house and are loving it too. It's so nice to be in our house now and be all moved in! We finally got cable after like a month, a washer and dryer, and got a new flat screen TV and a nice sectional for our downstairs! I think our house is finally fully furnished :) Well besides starting school nothing else has really happened! Hope you're all doing well!
Love ya,
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! You should post pictures!
Post a Comment